Friday, March 25, 2016

Expository Essay for Brave Writer Introduce Yourself

I've been homeschooled my whole life. I have 5 cats, the oldest is almost 18! I would like more but dad says we have enough. I love to read mythological and medieval stuff. Percy Jackson and Hagenheim are my two favorite series. I like to bake, too! The last two years I made a piano and beach cake for my birthday, this year I'm thinking gymnastics and would like to try fondant.
I have a lot of hobbies and interests, one is music. I take lessons on piano, guitar, flute, violin, bass, and voice, but can play more. And I am also in a group band where we learn pop and rock songs. I absolutely love art!! I take a homeschool high school art class. My favorite mediums are Sumi-e, sculpture, and painting on canvas. I also have a yellow belt in martial arts. As well as martial arts, I do gymnastics. My favorite area is floor, where you do cartwheels, hand stands, backbends, and all kinds of other stuff. Parallel bars are really hard because you have to have a lot of upper body strength. 

No comments:

Post a Comment